Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day One.

After two days, four airports, eleven episodes of Modern Family, and 26 Hours spent in a plane, I finally made it to Australia! So far, my experiences here have been nothing short of amazing. After walking off what seemed like a lifetime spent on the plane, in some unknown land across the world, it was amazing to realize how comfortable I was here; from the overly friendly people to the gorgeous weather and beautiful beaches, it was confirmed that I was going to have an amazing time! I am sooo excited!

I already had a fun adventure yesterday: Mark, Jackie, Jackie’s roommate and I went for a gorgeous walk down the beach. It was really cool to see the gorgeous water, cool looking rocks and crazy vegetation… But the coolest thing we stumbled upon was a KILLER WHALE splashing around in the water. We watched it for about 20 minutes while it was jumping around, and spitting air out its spout! It was really cute. Here are a couple pictures of it. (I couldn’t catch a great one, this was as good as I could get, sadly…)


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    Welcome to the blogsphere :)
    I'm sure you're going to have a blast in Australia!

    ps. just started getting into Modern Family a couple weeks back-hilariousss

    ReplyDelete